About Our School
Our School Aims
Fallings Park Primary School is committed to a continuing process of improving the quality of pupils’ learning. We strive to provide a happy, caring and stimulating environment in which every child can achieve. Our mission statement says ‘Learn Today for Tomorrow’s Success’ and we aim:
· For all pupils to meet their full potential and make good progress
· To provide high quality teaching
· To create an inclusive school where all pupils are engaged in a broad, balanced and purposeful curriculum.
· To develop caring, confident and independent pupils with a positive disposition to learning and each other.
· To work as an integral part of the community for the benefit of all stakeholders in the school.
· To provide a learning environment that is safe and gives the highest regard to pupils’ well-being.
· To create a leadership and management system that has a shared vision of school improvement and provides a model for the development of others.
Our School Values
We have 3 key school values which encourage the pupils to have responsibility for their own behaviour. These are:
Our Learning Behaviours
We also have 4 learning behaviours which support the pupils in their learning. These are:
· ‘In It To Win It’ – focuses on attendance every day in order to achieve their true potential
· ‘Be Prepared’ - focuses on pupils having the correct equipment for every lesson.
· ‘Stick At It’ – focuses on pupils having resilience to complete tasks
· ‘Going The Extra Mile’ – focuses on pupils doing more than the bare minimum and showing initiative for independent learning.